Just because you are a single mom and probably are on a budget does not mean that you cannot have a beautiful table setting. I am sure that you have a certain plate setting that you might love but rarely take out.
If by some chance you are having company over, wanting to just make your table look pretty (just because) or have a special occasion does not mean that you need to go to a Party supply store and buy plastic plates, utensils and that inexpensive plastic, easy to wipe off, table cloth.
If you have those plates that you have always wanted to use but not sure what to do, here are some inexpensive ideas to make your table look beautiful.
* Always try to use chargers. An inexpensive way to have an organic table setting is by using some grapevine wreaths that can be purchased at your local craft store. The are priced from about $3 to $4 each but always try to look for SALES and use the wreaths as your plate chargers.
* Find a simple white or off white table cloth to cover your table as your under lay
* Add some burlap as a table runner and even as your napkins
* Bring in some of your small plants from the outside that are in the plastic containers and wrap them in some burlap and use them as part of your centerpiece
* Bring out your nice silverware and you can have a beautiful Organic Table Setting on a very low budget.
To look at the full video on this table setting, you can either go to my facebook or go to my YouTube channel, subscribe & watch the full video at